Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Monday, January 26

Here are my two sweethearts!

I now have a shadow who follows me everywhere. Lies close by. Still a little sheepish.

She still mostly ignores Clouseau. Sometimes a sniff or two outside. He gets a little jealous, which is expected.

She hasn't barked or whined, and I can't tell when she needs to go out. So I just take her. She ate twice but is generally not interested in food. Or dental chews, which I tried because her teeth are a mess. I will just brush them for now until we get them cleaned.

Today I took her to the vet for shots. She could only get one because they cannot be sure a female is not pregnant. We have to wait a few weeks. Then we can get her spayed as well.

I will take her to my own vet on Wednesday to have her checked. The seizure could be nothing or serious. Let's just pray her health is OK. No sign to me that she isn't fine.

Still wondering about names. May just stick with Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment